Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Yet another reason to get Burnout Paradise.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3172825


I've wanted to get Burnout Paradise since it was released, maybe two years ago, on both Xbox 360 and PS3 (but I'd get it for Xbox, because I'm not a tool). I have always been a big fan of Criterion and their Burnout series. I played Burnout Takedown forever. Burnout Revenge, I was a little upset about, since Microsoft didn't allow backwards compatibility for the Xbox version on the 360. But that was, what, four years ago?


Burnout Paradise was always an exciting idea. One reason was the ability to jump between offline and online play, almost instantaneously, without the use of a lobby. The game could be online almost all the time. Kind of like a MMORPGer, but with a different kind of grinding.


Criterion has been very good to the game, too. The developer is always working on new DLC, which is something that should be recognized. For most games, DLC comes too few and far between. I won't list which companies and developers haven't really churned out DLC like they said they would (BioWare), because I'm talking about Burnout Paradise.



Why exactly, now more than ever, is it urgent to get Burnout Paradise?









Here is my reason:

No comments:

Post a Comment