Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blummertime.



I'm going to try to be scarce around here for the next couple of months, but it's really difficult, because I like sharing what I'm up to with you folks.

If I'm ever going to leave school, however, I have to leave you in the dry. There's a lot of other great artists there who update regularly, though. Paolo Rivera, Sean Phillips, Shigeko Okada, James Gurney, Joe Quinones---just to mention a few. There's a bunch of art blogs, too, like Today's Inspiration, The Pixar Blog, Color Informal and Art with a Bark (if you like animal art).

Then again, if you LOVE sandwiches, like I do, then you'll like breadxbread, an interesting sandwich blog based in California. Too bad for us non-Californians.

Do it.


I'll probably be back soon. Ha.


----

Today's Inspiration -todaysinspiration.blogspot.com
The Pixar Blog - pixarblog.blogspot.com
Art with a Bark - canine-art.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment