Friday, November 9, 2012

Ronin



I think it's customary for illustrators to only post images of the artwork they do for magazines after the piece is published, but I think posting this cover I did for Instigatorzine 18 (which is released next month), is only good for both me and Instigatorzine. I entered this illustration into the Society of Illustrators Annual, Illustrators 55, along with the artwork I posted yesterday. Essentially, I submitted both pieces to Creative Quarterly 30, however, I didn't have this version completed at the time, and I gave an earlier render of "Ronin."

I was expanding the original version, a commission for Felix Duran, a friend and supporter of IZ, into the cover for Instigatorzine 18.

Oh, you forgot? I run this thing called Instigatorzine. I'll say it again: Instigatorzine. It's a mouthful, but it's pretty easy. Instigatorzine. INSTIGATORZINE.

Oh. Link doesn't work? http://instigatorzine.com

(Not sorry.)

.n

No comments:

Post a Comment