Monday, December 6, 2010

What to do. What to do.

So, Afua Richardson, Marc Bernadin and Adam Freeman created, "Genius," a comic that was featured in Top Cow's 2008 Pilot Season (the name implies what it means).

Today, Newsarama had a spotlight on "Genius" and the image to the left just drew me in immediately.
(Post wrap-up: The image on the right is a pin-up I finished in mid-July 2010. I'm not really cheesed about it. The composition is different, and the comic series itself doesn't touch on any of the concepts that I want to explore through my narrative. I will say though, that Richardson has improved a lot since "Genius" first appearance in 2008. Obviously, I still have a lot of work to do (everyone does, really).)

That's that. Good thing I took a whole day to write this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment