Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Parts of a Burger - Onion


The digital medium always seemed kind of elusive. I'm still getting the hang of a lot of digital art and design media. Here's an example of what I'm trying to do with Adobe Illustrator.

But, I'm not really sure what I want to talk about right now. Either that I'm learning a lot of digital media or that I lost my 500GB hard drive with all of the work I needed to print today for the critique in my Digital Illustration 2 course.

Let's see. The assignment is to create a pack of ten cards (2.5in x 3in), revolving around any one theme. I chose "Parts of a Burger." If this onion took me two hours to complete, and I have to be awake by 6am, it looks like I won't be able to finish all 12-13 images by 4p.



Thanks for ruining my life, life.

----

No comments:

Post a Comment